Thursday, 13 November 2008

07~09/11/08- genting trip.. company 13th Anniversary




Yea.. just came back from genting.Feel very tired, properly I'm old already...hahah...
well, things finally finish.. although i had received some complaint during the events and some problems occurs after the events.but overall, still going smooth...:)
Day 1 nice, we had a steamboat dinner at Lake View Restaurant, it was a free meal so I cant complaint already lo...hahaha...Yea, one thing I wish to remember.. I ete ice-cream about 11smthing at McD in Genting.haha, this is the first time I ate an ice-cream in a cold weather with cold wind blow..it was very fantastic experiences for me...haha. thanks to my colleague.Mr James..
Day 2, tiring day! many things to do, from set up, rehearsal till the event start... non stop and no time to rest. Company provided "fan he" for lunch and dinner but I feel like tak selera to makan.So, end up wasted food.Sorry!!! The events finish around 11.30pm, I had my supper with my colleague at McD. Everyone looked tired and leg pain...I slept around 2am..
Day 3, We depart from Genting around 11.00am. We made a stop at the Chin Swee temple"feng lai xian jing". Well, nice temple with nice natural scene.. We had took some nice pic there... I very enjoy the cold atmosphere and the fantastic scenery there..The hugh buddha grab my memories back, I had been there before while I was in my primary school(standard 6), with my old schoolmates and teachers...haha...
My back journey pretty fast, only took about 4hours to reach home.I was very tiring with leg pain.. haha... time for rest lo....
finally finish this big event, wat is the next? wat is my next planing?
hmmm.. time to think about it.. haha...

No comments: