Sunday, 21 December 2008

20~21/12/08 Shi Ying's Wedding & Gathering...

The day finally reach..
On 20/12/08, this was pretty rush day for me,cos i need to stay back in office till 3.00pm.

After that, I had rush to buy presents for Gathering exchange present section and gift for my friends, So finally I reach at my friend;s house around 5.00pm.We had gathering to Wooi Chin's house before depart to ShiYing's wedding.

Our shoes... :)


We reach the Wedding Dinner Restaurant around 7.00pm, well it was photo time, all of us rebut to take photo with the bridge,heehee.. Shi Ying was very beautiful on that nite...

Redbox... We sing started from 11.00pm to 4.00am....i happy and tired...

Most fun part was the present exchange part, all of us are very high n gets crazy...

I have received a very cute Santa Claus from choon gaik ,thank u friends....

This will be another precious and memorable moments of mine with my USM course mates..

Looking forward to have another similar gathering...:)

Happy New Year! and Hope everything going fine in your life!


Shi Ying's Wedding


Redbox's gurney
Present exchange time....







No comments: